EUPHORIA HOME HEALTH CARE
X-ray beams pass through your body, and they are absorbed in different amounts depending on the density of the material they pass through. Dense materials, such as bone and metal, show up as white on X-rays. The air in your lungs shows up as black. Fat and muscle appear as shades of gray.
Euphoria has experienced in handling patients under all ailments
- Arthritis. X-rays of your joints can reveal signs of arthritis. X-rays taken over the years can help your doctor determine if your arthritis is worsening.
- Dental decay. Dentists use X-rays to take pictures of the teeth and jaw and check for cavities.
- Osteoporosis. Special types of X-ray tests can measure bone density.
- Bone cancer. X-rays can reveal bone tumors.
- Lung infections or conditions. Evidence of pneumonia, tuberculosis or lung cancer can show up on chest X-rays.
- Breast cancer. Mammography is a special type of X-ray test used to examine breast tissue.
- Enlarged heart. This sign of heart failure shows up clearly on X-rays.
- Blocked blood vessels. Changes in blood flow to the lungs and heart can be seen on chest X-rays.
- Digestive tract problems. Barium, a contrast medium delivered in a drink or an enema, can help reveal problems in your digestive system.
- Swallowed items. If your child has swallowed something like a key or a coin, an X-ray can show the location of that object.
A society that cares for its senior citizens is a civilized and enlightened society. The aging happens on its own without any prompting from our side! It is an issue of mind over matter…if you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter!
10, 2nd Cross, Old KEB Road
Near Murgan Temple, R.T Nagar Post
Phone: 080 - 23653311
Mobile: 91 8792535877